Sunday, April 27, 2008

Iraqi gorgeous spirit..

"On Friday, I woke up at 7:30 and started to study until about 8 pm , I finished my homework and studied for my exams (I had physics, computer, and biology exams), at night I prepared some stuff for Saturday’s picnic, my camera, clothes, and everything I needed, and was sitting in the living room talking with my mom about the picnic, and suddenly heavy shooting with a sound of loud explosion seemed to be like a rocket’s or car bomb’s sound, my family and I quickly went downstairs, and we hide in a safe room till the shooting stopped, I remembered the last time we had picnic an explosion happened and the house was damaged, I was thinking “oh no it is not the time” and I spent the whole time praying we won’t have curfew or anything bad happen ,I really need this picnic..
In the next morning I woke up early, mama and I made pizza and hamburgers, then we got dressed and thank god the road was opened and we went to a place called “the tourism’s village” ..
We took a football, and many sport stuff , and I had fantastic time and played a lot, I can’t move my arm till now!."
Days of My Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home