Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Operation Iraqi Healing - Severus Worldwide

"I find myself back in Texas after a whirlwind trip to the northeast. B. and I got to visit my parents, but we happily reunited with M. and our two younger boys by the time Easter rolled around. Seems like there were a lot of planes breaking down on both of our trips. We actually ended up leaving a day late, and from a different city. Likely there hasn't been some sudden change in the durability of planes, but news of Southwest flying some planes after inspection lapses has changed the airlines' sensitivity.I want to share with you an organization that is attempting make some changes to shore up the Iraqi health care infrastructure. It is a non-governmental organization of private US citizens called Severus Worldwide. They have been kind enough to call on my experience to be an advisor from time to time."
Made a Diffenence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home