Sunday, March 02, 2008

Eeenee Meenee Mynee Mo...

"He asked me who do I support, Obama? Clinton? McCain? I looked at him puzzlingly. I don’t give a damn I said. His facial features cringed into that of a man in his 80’s. Became all wrinkly and red. Its as if I had just kicked him in the you know what and told him to F OFF. Whats the big deal if Im not interested in who becomes Iraq’s next slayer? Is that a crime? Politics is a dirty dirty game, besides, what difference is it gonna make on WHO wins? They all have similar agendas towards Iraq if not the same. All roads lead to Rome as the saying goes or is it Baghdad now? So yeah, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately I can actually care less."
NIW
I don't believe you. Sure you say you don't care, and all your friends say they don't care. But you care, your just saying that like when you say, "I'm sushi", but you know your not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home