Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Little View

"I rack my brain sometimes trying to find something to send over the blog that may interest you. After about a year of this I must admit I'm a little tapped out on things that just may. I can share some of what we do as "Police Mentors" but little else that we do out in the field. Often I can show you pics of places that we visit but often its not really our tactical turf so to speak. Recently, we picked up some new police to mentor and here are some pictures of some of the training we've been conducting on site. Mind you, "Police" is a rather watered down version of "Local Soldier" in this country so much of what we teach is more military in nature. If the ANP look a little weird, that's because I painted their eyes. Any real concern, no, but just in case."
ETT PA-C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home