Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I went home

"Hi
I visited Baghdad after two years of parting from my parents ,family members and friends .I was patient along the long tiring road ,unlike Mariam ,my little daughter, who had travel sickness, and my little son yosif, who got bored and started to cry and bothering Mariam and his father Who was all the time cursing the troops and every one close the road ,we spend 10 hours driving in unpaved roads slowly, we used to reach Baghdad in 4 hours in easy driving, but things changed dramatically.
My husband was so angry and not helping at all in such difficult road ,but friends of mine kept calling me and sending me SMS, praying for me and gratifying me through that time.
In Baghdad ,I saw my family, friends, neighbors and enjoyed Eid very much. We also participated in celebrating Christmas with some Christian friends .we had wonderful time the situation in Baghdad is better ,the streets are cleaner and safer. hope that things will continue improving "
Emotions....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home