Thursday, July 26, 2007

Scott Thomas Revelaed?

"TNR's blog The Plank has a statement from one Private Scott Thomas Beuachamp.
It's been maddening, to say the least, to see the plausibility of events that I witnessed questioned by people who have never served in Iraq. I was initially reluctant to take the time out of my already insane schedule fighting an actual war in order to play some role in an ideological battle that I never wanted to join. That being said, my character, my experiences, and those of my comrades in arms have been called into question, and I believe that it is important to stand by my writing under my real name.
--Private Scott Thomas Beauchamp
I have verified that there is a Private Beuachamp listed on AKO and he is listed in the listed unit."
Badgers Forward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home