Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A disastrous Nightmare...

"The media can have alot of positive and negative points. Let me start by the negative ones which I just saw on TV, on Sky news. Im sure you have heard that the GZ got hammered by a number of mortars while back. And what does Sky news do???They go to their sister channel Fox news, and show LIVE PICTURES of the GZ in smoke!!! I mean what better way to encourage the insurgents of doing more??? Very good on you Sky and Fox news, you are the very best tool for the insurgents. I mean who in their stupid mind would do this???They are putting their own people at risk. And you wander why so many contractors are dying!!! Do I dare say more??? It would have been suffice to say that the GZ is being hit, thats it, no more details and DEFINITELY NO PICTURES!!! I try to be as vague as I can when I talk about attacks against the GZ cuz of the risk that I will be putting everyone in incase some idiot is reading my blog and is part of the insurgents/militias."
NIW
Neurotica, your text is unreadable on the new background, which is beautiful, and those picture of heartbreaking.
But at least your not kidnapped

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home