Friday, May 18, 2007

Stepping out of the Shadows

"This week has been fairly strange, I've received calls from 4 news agencies, two of them radio, one from a major TV station and a print newspaper. I ended up sending the newspaper to some other bloggers who have not been quotes as much. When it rains it pours. I've forwarded all of the reporters to the local PAO (who’s probably feeling like a press agent these days) and informed my Chain of Commands about my blogging practices.

When your name is slung around cyberspace as much as mine, it’s best to keep everything transparent. I have this re-occurring nightmare that goes like this.

My CO is in the middle of a brief with the commanding general and the general asks my commanding officer “Did you see your doc on CNN the other night?” and in return my CO gives him a baffled look."
Doc in the Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home