Friday, February 23, 2007

What's happening?

"The vacation ended and studying started again.. I got my marks, all really good; the lowest is 13/15 in Digital Techniques (Which I love but always make stupid mistakes at) and the others range from 14 and 15/15, the only full mark is in Physics. In average, they're the highest marks.

At our class, the best 5 students are 3 girls and 2 boys. Only 3 of us didn't fail in any subject....

...These are two blogs I'd want you to pay a visit to:
Introducing Islam: This blog is not to stop islamophobia, or to correct misunderstandings. This blog is to enlighten those who did not buy that nonsense. I write to those who seek the truth (about Islam). If I say right, then it is God's words. If I say wrong, then it is myself.

Iraqi Hopes: An Iraqi PhD student working on a project and needing help from Americans."
A Star From Mosul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home