Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nature's Slurpee

"26 Dec 06

Before I get started, I want to mention that new photos are posted in the New Photos album, and more were added to the USO album a couple of days ago.

This morning we woke up to a total snow accumulation of 11.5 inches, and a nice icy fog. Not surprisingly, we actually had a real snow day today. Since I had another free day, I decided to go work at the library and get the books unpacked. When I came back from my leave, there were probably 30 boxes of books sitting in the corner, and I’ve been slowly unpacking them and putting them on the shelves. Today I finished them off, except for a few boxes of magazines. Still need to find a place for them.

While I was home on leave I packed up two boxes of science fiction books and mailed them over here to donate to our library. One arrived today, and I’ll be curious to see how much longer it takes the second one to get here, even though they were mailed on the same day, from the same location, both by media mail."
Afghanistan Without a Clue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home