Saturday, December 30, 2006

Iraq's Doomed Era...

"Woke up at 630 am and switched the TV on immediately. Was faced with the Big Large Red Breaking news that Saddam has infact been executed. I cant write much as Im at work now. So far, I havent heard any bombings. All I heard on my way to work is the Imam of the mosque thats close by saying his sermon and thanking God that the end of the devil has finally come. I havent heard any celebarotary fire either. I better go, but will definitely write once I hear anything. Im actually bummed out cuz Im dying to watch the footage they supposedly took but our IT has blocked any streaming sites. I tried to watch live coverage on alarabiya, but even that is blocked now. Damn...

I also heard on the CNN that a witness that was present claimed some people started dancing around Saddam's body after his execution!!! In Islam, thats a big no no. I guess I have to go now, but will write a longer past later tonight on my thoughts when Im in the privacy of my own room. Today marks the end of an evil era, the end of an evil era and the beginning of an even worse one...The Doomed Era...Iraq's Doomed Era..."
NIW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home