Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy Eid and Happy New Years...

"You know, as much as I really didnt want to write about what I saw, as much as I just wanna let it all out. The amateur unedited video that trashed the websites left right and center, sent more hatred towards the current govt and those who chanted the ugly words of Muqtada, than the hate I had for Saddam. Forget Im Iraqi for a second, and tell me, did what you see in that video satisfy you? Did that video show you the democratic side of the Iraqi Government? Did this government adhere to the International Standards of execution? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE, WHY WERE THEY THERE?

Youre gonna come back to me and tell me, Saddam never adhered to International standards with all these mass graves. Yes I agree, but look what this proves to you. A nation that has finished from one dictator and handed over to a worse one. The daily killings and massacres, the torture and the kidnappings. No they are not better than Saddam, they are his clones. Although I promised myself that I wont divulge into this subject, I couldnt resist. I really couldnt. Before this year ends I wanna extend my thanks to someone, someone who ruined this nation. Lets not dwell in the past, lets talk about today. Mr Bush, Mr Bush Thank You, Thank you for bringing democracy and freedom to Iraq. Thank you Mr Bush, Thank you for removing Saddam, you removed him and replaced him with little clones of his shadow."
NIW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home