Monday, November 27, 2006

Waiting in Kuwait

"26 November 2006

The things I have to go through to go on leave.

Last night after I sent out my e-mail and posted my blog, I called home and got dinner. So far so good. Then I headed back over to the USO building. This is where I was able to get a wireless connection to use my laptop. However, in the evening the connection was insanely slow. It made dial-up look like high-speed internet. I wasn’t able to do much, as a page took between 5 and 10 minutes to load. So back to the dorm to try to sleep. My bed of nails was as bad as I thought it would be. Who puts springs inside of mattresses anyway? Why would anyone think this was a good idea? So I slept fitfully, while groves were slowly dug into my back."
Afghanistan without a Clue
I only have one question, WTF is a "Sodoku "?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home