Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Call for Suggestions

"I am proud to come here, FIRST, to make an announcement and ask for a little help from my Soldiers Perspective Family.
I have been asked to go on-air with Troop Talk Radio every Sunday, and run a new segment called “haystack’s needles”. My focus will be on promoting MilBlogs, and bringing this forum out into the light for listeners to see how VAST and RICH the choices are for hearing from Soldiers directly, and finding the un-reported GOOD news coming from them and their work in the GWoT."
ASP
Oh no! it looks like fox news stole my idea...

All we need is another site dedicated to the good news and only the good news. What a fraud.

How about a site dedicated to brining THE NEWS. be it good or not so the reading public gets a fair, unbiased accounting at how the efforts overseas are actually going. That would be novel.

Needless to say I'll keep an eye on the site and I'll and when I see news there I'll bring it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home