Saturday, September 30, 2006

Stories From a Man Named Osama… - 09.30.2006

"[Editor’s note: I’ve been chatting with a young guy named Osama who lives in Adhamiya, and I’m working on convincing him to write regular entries about his life in Baghdad, and perhaps someday to do video like some of our other folks there. This is first entry, of what I hope will be many more.]
It’s my first time writing here, I know I’m writing my own diaries, but I have this feeling that it should be made as a movie!

I don’t know really where should I start, I told brian before about many things that happened to me and my family and I don’t know if he wrote that.

This summer we were supposed to go all of us to Lebanon, but because of the war there we were separated for like a month, me and my brother stayed in Syria and then the rest joined us there too because of the war. Anyway, I went there to Lebanon after the war, I liked it so much, I didn’t care about the destruction about the few numbers of people there, because whatever and however the situation is there, it’s better than Iraq! "
Alive in Baghdad
Another cookie cutter story. I swear I think they just carbon copy them and fill in the blanks for the name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home