Monday, July 31, 2006

Was The “Qana Massacre” Staged By Hezbollah?

"It was to be a perfect Hollywood ending for Hezbollah. Just as the Israeli bombing of the village of Qana in 1996 brought a premature end to Israel’s Operation "Grapes of Wrath," so too a sequel of Qana II could change, once and for all, the direction of Israel’s current summer blockbuster, "Change of Direction." Ten years ago, world condemnation of an errant Israeli shell that hit a civilian compound forced then-PM Shimon Peres to curtail the offensive against terror bases.
The setting was also perfect: Kana was again being used as a primary site for launching rockets against Israeli cities. The IDF reported that more than 150 rockets had been launched from Qana and its vicinity at Israeli civilians, wreaking destruction in Kiryat Shmona, Maalot, Nahariya and Haifa. It was only a matter of time before the Israeli Air Force would come for a visit, using pinpoint targeting of the sites used to launch rockets, Hezbollah logistical centers and weapon storage facilities."
Sweetness & Light
Warning this story ends with some disturbing pictures of dead children

Milking it?
If you don't like pictures of dead children don't read this

I wanted to add to this post by saying that the blue sucker hanging from the child is a clear prop added for effete. It's brand new and was never buried in rubble, clearly



Thanks to Anonymous from the comment pages of NIW for these links.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an idiot.
I am basing this decision solely upon your $0.00 wage theory. You remember that one don't you? The one where ppl make 0$ a day and yet an economy and governing body exists within the country. The best part is when the USA rides in like a hero and magically INCREASES the standard of living! It's osmosis, right? Because here in America, we do not have high poverty or violent crime rates, nor do we currently possess 50% of our own citizens within prisons, right? Illiteracy and starvation are things of the past, right?
PS: This is why I disable comments on my blog. Good day.

8:21 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Skizm,

Welcome to my little blog

You do your name justice. I only have one complaint. I said non of those thing, it's true that during a discussion loosely relating to global trade I did make a reference to someone going from making $0 to more if global trade takes place, but that was all. Everything else you've added yourself, and maybe even in your head to the argument.

If you can't take comments on your own blog, You could always direct people here and use mine.
Good day

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I did add the rest of the information which was inferred by your point.
I know it was rude of me to call you an idiot, but I get emotional when I see the insane comments you make on K's blog. I have tried holding back for a very long time, but I cannot take it anymore.
Yeah, I have no problem posting comments all over others' blogs, obviously. I just do not like cluttering my own blog with arguments. Either a viewer agrees or disagrees, no amount of bickering will change that.

11:07 AM  
Blogger madtom said...

If you knew me you would know I like cluter and bickering.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home