Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tribal Mentality

"My last post has garnered a lot of publicity. There's a lot I want to say in response to the responses, but first of all I want to make the most of this opportunity. There is a message I want to get out. I want to get this message out to the US government and US military, but I don't know how to do it, but some of the responses I have received have been from people in the US military, and I want to capitalize on this. If you are an American and you have any way of passing this on to your government or military, please do so. Don't assume someone else will. Here is my message:

Via the Iraqi blogs, I have been analyzing the Iraqi people to try to understand why some were happy to be freed and some weren't. I needed an environment of freedom to be able to do this. I also needed those pullbacks in Fallujah and Najaf so that I could see what these nutcases were up to. Here are my findings. The trouble is that large numbers of people in the Middle East have a tribal mentality. This is an alien concept in the West. That is because in the West we consider ourselves to be in the tribe of humans. "no tribe" actually means "tribe of humans". We are actually in a tribe!"
Anti-Subjugator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home