Saturday, June 24, 2006

These Days

"These days are the most fearful days I have ever seen in Iraq, stories of kidnapping and killing have made me walk in the street and look around in fear some one might be chasing me or another might jump and drag me in a car or shoot me to death.

I left the house mumbling with prayers begging God to take care of me and protect me of kidnappers and sectarians. I stood at the main street waiting for a taxi to jump in and runaway to work, waiting at the street for long under the heat of the sun is a great risk."
Iraqi Screen
I don't know, but is there a sort of "talking points" sort of organization coming out of the Iraqi anti war bloggers, you know like they do in right wing radio. I hope not, as that would signal a sort of operational organization not seen before from this enemy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home