Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Milblogger of the Week: Send in your nominations

Please sit down before reading this, I`m warning you, this is a pretty awesome story. Three, maybe four times a month I will be featuring a Milblogger on Milblogging.com. I`ve already been doing it here. I like to call it my "Milblogger of the Week", but usually it turns out to be anywhere from 5 days to 16 days before I select another one. In my defense, I lose track of time in between all the autograph signings and Talk Show appearances. I also occasionally work out, and part-time on weekends I rescue injured Koala bears from the forest. Anyway, the featured milblogger on Milblogging.com, will also appear on Military.com`s Military Blog page. You can see for yourself, right here.
(Read More)

Also from the Milbogging.com Newsletter

And don't forget to drop me a line with your favorite milblogs here at This Fucking War. We are always on the lookout for new milblogs, or Iraqi blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home