Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Iraqi Smile...

"I always liked my name...Its different and not very common...I was told it was my aunt's choice...Thanx Aunti L...Although I have to admit that last week, I did hate my name..infact loathed it...My Boss R, kept calling it like literally 10 times in 3 minutes, until I exploded in his face (poor guy, he has taken so much sh.. from me lately) I said you know R, I always loved my name but today, you made me swear at my aunt for choosing that name for me...UGHHHHH)Almost all Arabic names have meanings (I googled the site so please dont give me BS cuz its a shia site) unlike the west...Or are after certain historical people...So whats in a name???...

You know you are in Iraq when ...
your name is the sole reason behind your death...
"
Neurotic Iraqi Wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home