Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Final Countdown

"My resignation is in...thats it...We are leaving end of May....Isnt it funny how just a few days ago I was saying we havent decided yet...well they have done the thinking for us...HUBBY and I werent talking to each other for a few days now hence the vast amount of blogging i was able to do...actually it was him who stopped talking to me for a very stupid reason...needless to say I had no idea what was going on until a colleague of mine asked me why was my husband cranky...I gave her a blank look and said I have no clue...She said is it true he was leaving??? I said leaving??where???I guess she realised that she probably said something she shouldnt and said umm oh i dunno...i guess things got twisted and they just meant you guys were going on R&R...hmm, my heart sank but I didnt wanna show her that we aint talkin to each other....."
Neurotic Iraqi Wife
Well Iraq's loose will be our gain, as we will have you back all to our selves again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home