Wednesday, July 27, 2005

"Poisoned melons" in Basra and rage in Samawa.

"A few days ago I was watching Al Fayha'a channel and I saw a subtitle that said that the Police in Basra had warned people from buying melon that come from Mosul because it was poisoned! The whole statement of the police seemed not just incorrect but also totally made up, and as I think with bad intentions. I said this to my father but he said that stranger things happened. Indeed there was a case where members of the ING were poisoned when they ate a melon that was given to them as a gift from a passer by. It appeared the man had ingested poison into the melon. But this case was totally different."
Free Iraqi
By the way on a totally unrelated subject, I heard Senators Clinton's speech, twice on C-SPAN and I liked it. I don't see what everyone is complaining about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home