Monday, April 04, 2005

The Nature of Fear

"I think I've figured something out being here. Fear is the greatest motivator, the most powerful emotion that can be felt by Man. More powerful than joy, sadness, even love. Fear can make you do anything, you will abandon your love because of it, your family, your home, it will also cause you to fight to the death for all those things, cause you to do things that had never even crossed your mind. Fear is anger turned inside out, yet even stronger than anger."
This is Your War

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

This is Your War is back online! I think you might have just experience a blogger-fart. I was worried when I saw your post. He's a great read, and I hope he continues for a long time!

6:26 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Hi Sue, and thanks. I took down the post and replaced it with the link. Sorry I did not answer sooner but the comments were not working yesterday. I think you were right, blogger-fart would explain it.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home