Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Fauna and Fears of Open Spaces...How People Change

"Before spending so much time over here in the Middle East, I was never one of those people who would go out of their way to avoid killing a bug; I never went out of my way to kill bugs, but if one got killed...oh well. *shrugs* Consequently, I never really cared if someone would stomp on a bug.

However, I have noticed that while over here I have been offended by those who actively try to stomp on bugs. If I see someone harassing or attempting to kill a bug, I get after them for doing that and tell them to leave the bug alone; it seriously irks me. Yesterday I even took a ladybug who wandered over to me and set it in an area where it was less likely to be bothered."
Hunter Dane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home