Sunday, December 19, 2004

to the Shire

"And, from CJM, a great "Blonde" joke

Homer & the blonde

Homer, a handsome dude, walks into a sports bar around 9:58 PM.
He sits down next to this blonde at the bar and stares up at the TV.
The 10:00 news was on.
The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large

building preparing to jump.
The blonde looks at Homer and says, " Do you think he will jump?"
Homer says, "You know, I bet he'll jump."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Homer placed $20 dollars on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a
swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.
The blonde was very upset and handed her $20 dollars to Homer and
said, "All is fair. Here is your money."
Homer replies, " I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on
the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."
The blonde replies, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Deep in Mordor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home