Monday, January 28, 2008

From Hero to Zero

"I really can't participate in my hobbies over here other than MMA training but one thing that I have been able to do is read. I get my hands on a book every now and then but mainly I read the papers. Yes I read the papers when possible.
My good friend Deborah hooked me up with a New York Times subscription and we get the Stars and Stripes on a pretty regular basis. These are very contrasting papers one left and the other that caters to its military readership so its good to see more than one thing. Don't get me wrong, I am not confessing to be a liberal or a conservative, its no secret I am PRO SOLDIER but that does not make me a face or commercial to a propoganda campaign either.
I don't get my headlines from the papers because it is usualy a little behind, the New York Times gets in about a week after print and the Stars and Stripes is about 48 hours- to a week off. Like we are just now learning about the Michigan Primary results."
Northern Disclosure
This is sort of the other side of the coin on those stories we read not long ago about soldiers that return and commit murder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home