Wednesday, January 24, 2007

strategic oil reserve?

Sorry for the light blogging, but I have been busy, I just got in. I had to hear the speech on the radio, I did not even have time to sit and watch. But all I heard was that Bush was calling for the doubling of the strategic oil reserve. I am not even sure I heard that right, I want to check the transcript to see if I did heard that right. Why would he call for a doubling of the strategic oil reserve, expecting a crisis?
Then I turn on the puter and was scanning the usual headlines, but I'm to tired to blog, and I see something about carrier battle groups heading to the Persian Gulf... and the thing about the oil reserve just came back to mind...So I'm here asking myself how long would it take to double the strategic oil reserve?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home