Thursday, August 31, 2006

Heavenly Chocolate....

"I think Ive caught a disease...a disease thats called writing phobia...Yup...I have a phobia from writing...Ive been trying to post something for the past week...Everytime I do...I start a few lines then I stop...I stop and cant continue anymore...Its the worst feeling ever...The worst feeling cuz writing is my only salvation...

For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to convince HUBBY not to go back to Baghdad...But it seems that he has made his mind up already... In the end I had to give him an ultimatum....I know I musnt but that was the only way to do it...I said either me or Iraq HUBBY....either me or Iraq...He didnt answer for a few minutes...Then he said, ofcourse you...Yeah right, ofcourse me yet he is still going back... I started to wander....wander about marriage and what it really means...For me marriage is commitment...marriage is settling down...marriage is about compromise and understanding....Yet I dont really see that happening or maybe Im just blind to see it..."
Neurotic Iraqi Wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home